Automobilifimages

Monday, March 30, 2009

We're going to have so much fuckin' fun...

As I'm sure you've noticed by the length of time between posts that I made it back to LA and that I'm a little behind in updating the road trip!  There's lot's to reveal and I've been combing through my notes and media and assembling forthcoming posts which will be here soon.

For those of you that have contacted me about whether or not I'll be continuing with postings post-road trip the short answer is yes!  In fact...we are heading out the door right now for a family road trip which will undoubtedly create fodder for new postings.  As you may imagine...the family road trip is a completely different animal from the road trip I've just completed with my Precious.  

Occasionally I get a premonition of fun to be had...here's what came to me this morning:



Anyway...more to come when we get back! thanks for checking in and don't forget to check back a week from today (assuming we make it of course) for the next Automobilification post!

Jeff

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bloggers......I gotta get a job like Jeff has.......two weeks on the road driving driving visiting driving.......

    zippy doo dah......and now another trip for a week with the fam........holy crap.....
    good for you Jeff..........ttyl

    LUBE

    ReplyDelete